The Future of Apprenticeships , ‘Perspectives from Switzerland, New Zealand and Australia striving for excellence’
GAN Australia look forward to hosting our colleagues from Switzerland and New Zealand from the 5 – 7 February 2023 in Melbourne, Australia and 9-10 February in Auckland, New Zealand.
The conference promises to be an excellent opportunity to network and connect with industry stakeholders, participate in a range of workshops, study tours, facilitated debates and attend industry network events.
Key topics and workshops include
- Swiss Dual PVET system – a public and private partnership
- Swiss international VET mobility model
- Supporting diversity groups into apprenticeships
- VET research and collaboration
- VET policies to increase apprenticeships
- High Tech apprenticeships & Work based learning in the technology sector
- Policies and practices to increase employer participation in apprenticeships
- Future opportunities for greater VET collaboration between Australia, Switzerland and New Zealand.
Study tour options include
- Kangan Institute – Automotive Centre of Excellence
- Holmesglen Institute – Tunnelling Centre
- Federation University Australia Renewable Energy Windfarm Centre of Excellence
- NECA Education and Careers – Electrical / Renewable Centre and GTO
- Manukau Institute of Technology – TechPark
For further details and to register click below.